St. Nicholas Church, West Boldon | St. Nicholas Boldon Colliery | Boldon Methodist  | United Reform Church 
St. George's Church

St. Nicholas's Church, Hedworth



ClergyVen Stuart Bain        0191 536 2300
Revd. David Duke   0191 430 1200
Revd Judith Howes 0191 536 7370
 

St Nicholas' Church, Hedworth Lane, Boldon Colliery was built in 1882 along with a stone built church hall near by.  The hall was used a great deal by the people of the parish but fell into disuse after 100 years on was demolished.  A Chancel and Lady Chapel were added in 1914 when the population of Boldon Colliery was increasing.

Services

Sundays 10.15 a.m.  Parish Mass with Crèche and Sunday School.

Tuesdays 7.15 p.m.  Mass

Make a Free Website with Yola.